Yenta and Lumigrate's 2011 Fibromyalgia "Knowledge" Day Contest for Awareness and Beyond!

Subscribe to this feed
Bookmark and Share
2 replies [Last post]
Mardy Ross's picture
Mardy Ross
Title: LumiGRATE Poster - Top of the Totem Pole
User offline. Last seen 16 weeks 2 days ago.

Yenta collaborated for 2011's Fibromyalgia Awareness Day/Month activity which I actually am 'upping the ante' and calling Fibromyalgia Knowledge Day at Lumigrate, which will be one week later, on May 19th -- a drawing for prizes that you'll hopefully want to become eligible for in the drawing!  Please find it at:

www.lumigrate.com/forum/fibromyalgiacfs-awareness-day-2011-what-do-you-think-do-write-and-win-booksbags

Yenta's 'kickoff' piece is very much Yenta and showing her more serious side, as she's taking this seriously! Please join us! As I say "Live and Learn! Learn and Live BETTER!! ~~ Mardy

Live and Learn. Learn and Live Better! is my motto. I'm Mardy Ross, and I founded Lumigrate in 2008 after a career as an occupational therapist with a background in health education and environmental research program administration. Today I function as the desk clerk for short questions people have, as well as 'concierge' services offered for those who want a thorough exploration of their health history and direction to resources likely to progress their health according to their goals. Contact Us comes to me, so please do if you have questions or comments. Lumigrate is "Lighting the Path to Health and Well-Being" for increasing numbers of people. Follow us on social networking sites such as: Twitter: http://twitter.com/lumigrate and Facebook. (There is my personal page and several Lumigrate pages. For those interested in "groovy" local education and networking for those uniquely talented LumiGRATE experts located in my own back yard, "LumiGRATE Groove of the Grand Valley" is a Facebook page to join. (Many who have joined are beyond our area but like to see the Groovy information! We not only have FUN, we are learning about other providers we can be referring patients to and 'wearing a groove' to each other's doors -- or websites/home offices!) By covering some of the things we do, including case examples, it reinforces the concepts at Lumigrate.com as well as making YOU feel that you're part of a community. Which you ARE at Lumigrate!

Yenta's picture
Yenta
User offline. Last seen 11 years 17 weeks ago.
Re: Yenta and Lumigrate's 2011 Fibromyalgia "Knowledge" Day ...

Mardy dawlink, the new picture on the opening page is fantastish (fabulous) - so all right, sometimes Yiddish doesn't work so well; but you get the point.  And yes kindeleh, your Yenta does have a serious side on this round guf (body), especially when it comes to your education.  Far be it for me to tell you what to do with your lives but if you stop informing yourselves you might as well, plotz (drop) where you are as though you're done.

So now go to the link and start living... all be it by computer, it couldn't hurt!

Your

Yenta

Yenta Tellabenta is truly a 'creation' for outreach and education with Lumigrate.com through storytelling and reinforcement of key concepts related to body, mind, spirit. Written by a very talented and somewhat mysterious younger wise woman who found her way to Lumigrate the summer of 2009, we hope you enjoy having your own Yenta with us at Lumigrate! Yenta (meaning 'town gossip' or 'connector') has a dedicated Forum at Lumigrate at http://www.lumigrate.com/forums/health-issuesdis-eases/fibro... and can also be found on facebook.

Mardy Ross's picture
Mardy Ross
User offline. Last seen 16 weeks 2 days ago.
Re: Yenta and Lumigrate's 2011 Fibromyalgia "Knowledge" Day ...

Thanks, Yenta!  You're a good cheerleader or should we call 'shepherd' --- again, that link for everyone's convenience is at www.lumigrate.com/forum/fibromyalgiacfs-awareness-day-2011-what-do-you-think-do-write-and-win-booksbags and I've put my "what it is" and opinion about reversible and curable, so I hope that gives people an example / idea of what this assignment is about!  I got the bags from Analii today as well as the books so will be taking photos tomorrow and posting those to hopefully get y'all motivated to think, register, write/post and contribute to the information stream. Again, thank you for all you do to encourage people Yenta. 

~~ Mardy

Live and Learn. Learn and Live Better! is my motto. I'm Mardy Ross, and I founded Lumigrate in 2008 after a career as an occupational therapist with a background in health education and environmental research program administration. Today I function as the desk clerk for short questions people have, as well as 'concierge' services offered for those who want a thorough exploration of their health history and direction to resources likely to progress their health according to their goals. Contact Us comes to me, so please do if you have questions or comments. Lumigrate is "Lighting the Path to Health and Well-Being" for increasing numbers of people. Follow us on social networking sites such as: Twitter: http://twitter.com/lumigrate and Facebook. (There is my personal page and several Lumigrate pages. For those interested in "groovy" local education and networking for those uniquely talented LumiGRATE experts located in my own back yard, "LumiGRATE Groove of the Grand Valley" is a Facebook page to join. (Many who have joined are beyond our area but like to see the Groovy information! We not only have FUN, we are learning about other providers we can be referring patients to and 'wearing a groove' to each other's doors -- or websites/home offices!) By covering some of the things we do, including case examples, it reinforces the concepts at Lumigrate.com as well as making YOU feel that you're part of a community. Which you ARE at Lumigrate!

This forum is provided to allow members of Lumigrate to share information and ideas. Any recommendations made by forum members regarding medical treatments, medications, or procedures are not endorsed by Lumigrate or practitioners who serve as Lumigrate's medical experts.

Lumigrate Newsletter

Stay informed of the latest Lumigrate news!

Subscribe to this feed